Benefits of Mission Possible: Academic Enrichment
1. Save time. We work smarter, not harder. Students can struggle with time management and demanding schedules. We streamline the learning process for maximum return on their investment.
2. Expert bona fides. We recruit not only top-notch credentialed teachers, but elite experts from diverse fields including aerospace and the arts so that students can learn in multiple modalities.
3. Deep dives. Our experts delve deep into content with students so that each child has a richer understanding and stronger connections to knowledge, leading to higher performance.
4. Strategic intervention. Our holistic assessment of student content mastery allows us to be strategic and precise with intervention techniques, pinpointing and addressing specific topics and skills that are troubling a student.
5. Personal connections. We create a safe, professional learning culture where students benefit from caring, kindness, and support. Our students know they’re special — we treat them that way. And they can carry that confidence with them into the future.
Mission Possible: Academic Enrichment
Virtual 1-on-1 Test Prep, Tutoring and Small Group Services
Our virtual academic mentoring services pair students with expert tutors for subjects including Math, English, Science, History, Spanish, Writing, and AP Level classes. We also provide strategic test prep programming for SAT/ATC, HS Exit Exams, GED, ASVAB and AP exams.
Ideal for: Students who need a little extra support to catch up academically, students gunning for ultra-competitive test scores for college applications, student athletes balancing a demanding schedule, and students who might want to work in a small group to meet new friends and feel connected while they learn.
Note: Test prep programming is available as long-term support and/or seasonal sprint; i.e., Spring Break, Summer, Fall Intersession, Winter Break.
Individual & Small Group Test Prep
● High School Entrance Exams
○ ISEE, SSAT, HSPT
● College Admission Tests
○ ACT, SAT
Individual & Small Group Academic Support
● All Math - General Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 & 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus including
AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Statistics
● All Physics including:
AP Physics 1, 2 & C, AP Physics Mechanics
● All Chemistry including:
● All Biology including:
AP Biology, AP Environmental Science
● All English and Writing including:
AP Language and Composition, AP Literature and Composition, AP Psychology
● All Computer Science including:
AP Computer Science
● All Spanish, French, German including:
● All History including:
AP Geography, AP US History, AP European History
AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Government and Politics
Mentoring & Executive Functions
Academic success is about more than just knowing the material. With homework, college apps, extracurriculars, and more, students often feel overwhelmed by their responsibilities. Add procrastination - a common habit even for adults - and you have a recipe for burnout.
The good news: By learning specific skills, students can both boost their academic achievements while also building confidence in their own abilities. We help students learn to plan their weekly schedules, set priorities for tasks, and stay organized according to a system that works for them. In today’s hyper-competitive world, strong executive functions are important to student success, and the knowledge gained from these sessions can then be applied to college workloads and a wide variety of professional fields.
How are we different from other programs?
Mission Possible: Academic Enrichment is the best option on the market/in the field for virtual 1-on-1 tutoring and small group services because our experts have not only advanced understanding of subject matter, they custom-tailor engagement approach to welcome the whole student, taking into account their individual personalities, life experiences, and beliefs about learning. We approach every session with respect, care, accountability, warmth, and trust. Our students know they are appreciated, supported and valued as individuals. With Mission Possible: Academic Enrichment, we create and nurture lasting relationships with our students and families.
In 2020, EducationWeek reported that research demonstrating that the effectiveness of individual and small group tutoring is “robust” and “convincing.” Johns Hopkins researcher Robert Slavin, who also directs the Center for Research and Reform in Education, said that such tutoring can not only address learning gaps but boost student confidence.